Pumpkinhead, Demon of Vengeance, Vengeance
Weapon(s) of Choice
Claws and Tail
Pumpkinhead, also called the Demon of Vengeance or simply Vengeance, is a fictional character featured in the 1988 horror film Pumpkinhead, along with its three sequels Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings, Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes, and Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud. He is a playable character in Terrordrome: Rise of the Boogeymen.
Pumpkinhead is the name given to a revenge demon (or demons), starring in the Pumpkinhead series. Pumpkinhead seems to take a very supernaturally mutated form of a human, invoked to take painful revenge on those who the summoner commands, at the price of their soul.
Pumpkinhead is the largest player on the board his greatest strengths are his large size, his sharp claws and his long tail. he also intrestingly uses what appear to be pro wresling moves: picking people up and slamming then on his knee then jumping on opponents, and picking them up and slashing them with the other arm. He won't set any speed records but he can counter this by backing his opponent into a corner and attacking them when they are within the range of his tail.
his special movea involve. grabing a tree branch (regardless of the stage) and bashing the enemy.
- Punch - [P]
- Kick - [K]
- Weak Weapon - [WW]
- Strong Weapon - [SW]
- Dodge - [P+K]
- Taunt - [T]
- Anti Air Grab - [→, ↓, →, WW]
- Leap and Stomp - [↙, ↓, ↘, K]
- Earthquake Stomp - [←, ↓, ←, SW]
- Predator Leap - [↓, ↑ + → OR ←]
- Branch - [↙, ↓, ↘, WW]
- Grab - [↓, →, P]
- Grab and Throat Slit - [Grab, WW] (Press WW up to 3 times for maximum damage)
- Grab and Throw - [Grab, SW]
- Combo String 1 - [WW, WW]
- Combo String 2 - [SW, WW]
- It gives Pumpkinhead a super armour. This means that while doing a special move, Pumpkinhead cannot be hurt.
- Unleashed 1: Back Breaker - [↓, →, ↓, →, P]
- Unleashed 2: Impalement - [↓, →, ↓, →, WW]
- Slasher - [↓, →, ↓, →, Taunt] (Full Meter. Low Enemy's Health. Winning Round)
Once again the demon of revenge had been summoned.
With a new prey to hunt down.
But chasing another demon was rather unusual.
Nevermind, nothing would stop Pumpkinhead in his task.
After summoning Pumpkinhead to help him fight against Pinhead,
Ash realized he was in trouble... again.
Ash thought that if the Necronomicon could summon this thing,
it could certainly destroy it too.
The book opened a vortex and as invincible as he was,
Pumpkinhead wasn't strong enough to fight it and was swallowed into it.
But someone wasn't happy Ash fooled Pumpkinhead.
She raised a new demon to get revenge.
Now a new demon was chasing Ash, taller and stronger.
And nothing would save him, nothing would from Pumpkinhead.
Opponents Fought In Order
- Michael Myers
- Undead Jason Voorhees
- Tall Man
- Freddy Krueger
- Matt Cordell
- Classic Jason Voorhees
- Herbert West
Relationships with Other Characters
- Pumpkinhead was introduced in version 2.9.
- Pumpkinhead and Classic Jason Voorhees are the only two characters to have 2 Combo Strings.
- He's the only character who has three types of jumps.
- Pumpkinhead is the only character to have a Grab Escape that damages the opponent.