The Creature, The Monster, Frankenstein's Monster, Adam
Mad Scientist's Lab
Weapon(s) of Choice
Shock Gauntlet, Metal Hammer, Derringer
He's the result of an experiment conducted by Dr. Victor Frankenstein two centuries ago. A humanoid creature created with assembled salvaged human body parts and endowed with a longer life expectancy. He considers himself as the legitimate son of Frankenstein and has taken on the name of his father. However he soon became tormented by the idea he may not have a soul and therefore is a mere biological machine. But his quest has yet to fully manifest itself as he still has to embrace his true destiny and find out the real reason why he came into existence.
- Weak Weapon
- Strong Weapon
- Charging Rush: Back [hold] Forward + Punch
- Aftershock: FQCF + Punch
- Hammer Swing: HCF + Weak Weapon
- Mid Gunshot: QCF + Strong Weapon
- High Gunshot: FQCF + Strong Weapon
- Overcharge [grab-1 bar Required]: HCB + Strong Weapon
- Lightning Bolt: QCF + Kick
- Forward Grab: Forward + Punch + Kick
- Backward Grab: Back + Punch + Kick
- Combo String 1: Weak Weapon, Weak Weapon, Strong Weapon
- Combo String 2: Punch, Kick, Strong Weapon
- Struck by Lightning: QCF, QCF + Strong Weapon
- Frankenstein grabs the opponent by the throat with his Shock Gauntlet, lifts them up with one arm and slams them onto the ground, then charges up his Metal Hammer and smashes his opponent's head with it.
- Hammer of Thor: QCB, QCB + Weak Weapon
- Frankenstein kneels and plants his Metal Hammer on the floor and uses his Shock Gauntlet to create an electric current on the ground electrocuting the opponent.
- He is one of the first 2 playable characters in the demo of Terrordrome: Reign of the Legends.